Terms of service
Established on April 1
2005 Revision on September 16
2008 Revision on September 1
2009 Revision on January 25, 2013
Finantec Co. , Ltd.
Representative Director Masaki Kai
Purpose of personal information protectionIn light of the fact that we handle the personal information of investors and customers in promoting IR consulting business, investment information service business, financial product brokerage business and CSR business, personal information is personal. Recognize that it is an important asset of the company, and appropriately acquire, use and provide personal information, comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information, and prevent and correct leakage of personal information. Formulate and strive for continuous improvement.
Acquisition, use and provision of personal informationWe will appropriately collect, use and provide personal information. The Company shall identify the purpose of use as much as possible upon acquisition, prevent this by taking measures to prohibit the handling of personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. We will endeavor not to provide it to a third party without your consent.
Purpose of use of personal informationThe purpose of use of personal information handled by the Company is described in “Public matters concerning the handling of personal information”.
Legal complianceWe will pay close attention to the establishment and revision of laws and regulations related to personal information such as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”, national guidelines and other standards.
Personal information safety management measuresBy taking reasonable safety management measures according to the importance of personal information, we will prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and in the unlikely event that a leak occurs, We will strive to rectify it, taking into account opinions and suggestions from inside and outside the country.
Continuous improvement of personal information protection management systemWe will continue to maintain the contents of the personal information protection management system by appointing a personal information protection manager, giving responsibility and authority for the implementation and operation of the personal information protection management system, and appointing a personal information protection audit supervisor. We will continually review and improve.
Complaint and consultation deskWe will endeavor to respond to complaints, consultations and inquiries regarding personal information. If you have any questions about our handling of personal information or personal information protection management system, please contact the following.
Finantec Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Management, Complaints, Consultation, Disclosure
Email: email@example.com 13-1, Nihonbashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0026
【Public matters concerning the handling of personal information】
1.Persons handling personal informationFinantec Co., Ltd.
2. Personal information protection manager and contact informationGeneral Manager of FinanTec Co., Ltd. Administration Department
3. Purpose of use of personal informationWe will pay close attention to the establishment and revision of laws and regulations related to personal information such as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”, national guidelines and other standards.
(1) Business description The
Company conducts IR consulting business, investment information service business, financial products brokerage business, CSR business and related business.
(2) Purpose of use The
Company will handle personal information acquired in connection with the provision of investment information services only within the scope of the following purpose of use.
a. Confirmation of application for events and seminars and delivery of admission tickets, etc.
b. Confirmation of registration for various membership services and provision of services
c. Billing, payment and confirmation of various services to
d. document request to mediate and to request our was advertising company
in order to send such as reward for the survey was e. our cooperation
f. to send you a free gift, etc. for such a prize that had you apply in order
to ask for your cooperation to g. various surveys and questionnaires
h. order to provide a variety of information from the customer company
i. provision and improvements and the products and services you are reading, to develop new services for
j. products and services, in order to improve more your satisfaction as the contents of such web site
was to customize k. goods and services, in accordance with the contents of such web site to individual users Because
l. Aggregates statistically processed information personal information for publication as survey results
to understand the usage of m. Everyone, to help in the development of improved and new services of the service
you from n. Our various services To deliver information
o. To understand the usage status of our products, services, websites, etc., and to send information and surveys of companies and organizations that may be useful to those who wish
p. In order to provide personal information of shareholders, etc. disclosed in securities reports and prospectuses for the purpose of providing shareholder information
. Logs for sending quotations, invoices, etc. to customers For acquisition agency and statistical processing operations
s. To send DM etc. to prospective customers for sales activities
t. To answer inquiries
4. Provision of personal information to third partiesThe Company will not provide personal information held to a third party without your consent unless otherwise specified below. Participate in IR activities such as information sessions / individual meetings attended by those companies / organizations when they request information provision, service provision, contact, mediation through companies other than our company via our company When an application is made, personal information will be disclosed and provided to the company / organization.
(1) Purpose of provision To
report the status of application for participation in IR activities notified by the Company to the extent of the purpose specified in “Purpose of use of personal information”.
(2) Third party to be provided
The organizer or participating company of IR activities guided by the Company
(3) Items of personal information to be provided to third parties
Name and e-mail address of the person who applied for participation in IR activities , Work place, contact information of work place
(4) Means / methods provided to third parties
Delivery, postal mail, FAX or e-mail.
In addition, personal information may be disclosed if it must be disclosed in accordance with the law, or if it can be reasonably determined to be necessary to protect / protect the rights, property, safety, etc. of the Company and everyone. There is.
5. Consignment of personal informationWhen consigning collected personal information to a third party, the Company guarantees its safety by contracts and strictly manages the handling of personal information at the consignee. In addition, when consigning personal information from customers, etc. (consignment), we will take all possible measures to exchange information, ensure customer safety through contracts, and place a person responsible for protecting personal information within the Company. Strict storage, management, return and disposal.
6. Procedures for disclosure and correction of personal informationThe Company requests notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction of contents, addition or deletion, suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as “disclosure, etc.”) We will accept. For specific procedures for requesting disclosure, etc., please check the matters regarding disclosure requests.
7. Voluntary provision of personal informationPlease provide personal information at your own discretion. If you do not provide them, you will not be able to consult or answer questions.
8. Acquisition of personal information by a method that the person cannot easily recognizeEach site of the Company may use personal information such as cookies to obtain personal information in a way that the person cannot easily recognize.
・ To improve the content of websites and e-mails so that users will be more satisfied, and to customize them for each
user ・ Provide services according to the interests of users for
, the number of unique users in order to count the
login, in order to manage the state of the log out
to solve determine the cause of the problems that have occurred on the server
This does not include information that can identify individual users.
Depending on the browser settings, users can refuse to receive cookies or display a warning when receiving cookies. The services of each of our sites may be limited or unavailable without cookies.
9. About complaints and consultation regarding the handling of personal informationWe will endeavor to respond to complaints, consultations and inquiries regarding personal information. If you have any questions about our handling of personal information or personal information protection management system, please contact the following.
Finantec Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Management, Complaints, Consultation, Disclosure
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 13-1, Nihonbashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0026
【Disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure】
<1> Regarding requests for disclosure, etc.The Company will notify users of the purpose of use, disclose, correct, add or delete “personal information subject to disclosure” based on the Japanese Industrial Standard “Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements” (JISQ15001: 2006). We will stop the use, delete it, and stop providing it to third parties (hereinafter “Disclosure”). (If requested, we will accept it as follows.)
* Definition of “personal information to be disclosed” According
to a set of information systematically organized so that it can be searched using a computer or certain rules Personal information that constitutes a collection of information systematically structured so that specific personal information can be easily searched by organizing, classifying, adding a table of contents, index, code, etc. We have the authority to respond to all requests for disclosure, correction of contents, addition or deletion, suspension of use, erasure and suspension of provision to third parties. However, personal information that is subject to disclosure does not fall under any of the following cases.
Things that may harm the life, body, or property of the person or a third party when the presence or absence of the personal information is clarified
Illegal or unfair acts when the presence or absence of the personal information is clarified
The possibility that the security of the country will be harmed or the relationship of trust with other countries or international organizations may be impaired or the relationship with other countries or international organizations may be impaired.
Those that may suffer from disadvantages in the negotiations of those that may cause obstacles to crime prevention, suppression or investigation, or other public safety and order maintenance by clarifying the presence or absence of such personal information
1. Request for disclosure, etc. and reception methodWhen requesting a request for disclosure, etc., please mail the necessary documents listed in Item 2 to the following request address by delivery record mail or registered mail.
Finantech Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Management, Complaints, Consultation, Disclosure,
4th Floor, Sakaimachi Kosei Building Annex, 13-1 Nihonbashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0026
2. Necessary documents to be submitted when requesting disclosure1) When requesting from the person
1. Invoice prescribed by the Company (Request for Disclosure of Personal Information, etc.)
2. Identification document of the person (driver's license, passport, family register copy, health insurance coverage) (Insurance card, national pension handbook, and other public documents that can be used to identify the person)
2) Request by agent
a. In the case of a legal representative of a minor or an adult guardian
1. An invoice prescribed by the Company (request for disclosure of personal information, etc.)
2. A document for verifying the identity of a minor or an adult guardian (driver's license, passport) , A copy of family register, health insurance insured card, national pension book, and other official documents that can be used to verify the identity of a person
3. Legal agent identification documents (driver's license, passport, family register, health insurance) Insured person's card, national pension book, and other official documents that can be used to verify the identity of the person.
4. Documents confirming that there is a legal representative right (copy of family register, insured person of health insurance, registration certificate) 1 point of the book)
b. In the case of a voluntary agent who has been entrusted by the principal
1. Invoice prescribed by the Company (request for disclosure of personal information, etc.)
2. Identity verification documents (driver's license, passport, copy of family register, health insurance, etc.) One or more kinds of insured person's card, national pension book, and other public documents that can be used to confirm the identity of the person
3. Voluntary agent's identity confirmation document (driver's license, passport, family register copy, health insurance insured person's card ( 2 or more types of pension book and other public documents that can be verified)
4. One letter of attorney designated by the Company (one stamped with the seal of the proxy ) 5. One seal certificate of the proxy
Disclosure feeWe do not accept any fees.
4). Notification (response) method for requests for disclosure, etc.We will notify (answer) the delivery record mail to the person's address indicated on the invoice.
In the case of a request by an agent, we will notify (answer) the person unless there are special circumstances.
5). Purpose of use of personal information obtained through procedures for requesting disclosure, etc.In the procedures for requesting disclosure, etc., it is handled only to the extent necessary, and after notification (response) to the request for disclosure, etc., it is stored for 2 years and then discarded by appropriate methods such as cutting.
6). When requests for disclosure are not metPlease note that we will not respond to requests for disclosure, etc. in the following cases. In addition, if it is decided not to respond to requests for disclosure, etc., we will notify you with the reason and reason.
・If the identity of the person or agent cannot be verified
・If the request is made by the agent and the right of proxy cannot be confirmed
・If the claimant's description is incomplete, contact the person who requested it from us I will, if completion within a predetermined period of time is not made
・if the target of the request of and disclosure, etc. does not correspond to personal information subject to disclosure
・if there is likely to cause significant hindrance to the proper implementation of, the Company's business in-laws In case of violation
7). About identity verificationWhen responding to requests for disclosure regarding personal information subject to disclosure, we will confirm that you are the person based on the information described above, such as the documents listed above. In the unlikely event that a person other than you obtain and use personally identifiable information, we are not responsible for it.
<2> Where to submit complaints regarding the handling of personal informationThe method for filing complaints regarding the handling of personal information and the address of the request are as follows.
Finantec Co., Ltd.
personal information protection management, complaints, consultation and disclosure in charge
Telephone number: 03-4500-6880
13-3, Nihonbashi Kabutocho, Chuo- ku, Tokyo 103-0026 Minatocho Kosei Building Annex 4F
Finantech Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Management, Complaints, Consultation and Disclosure
The purpose of this service and this site is to provide corporate IR information, not for soliciting investments or providing advice on investment decisions. Information posted on this site is subject to change or discontinuation without notice. The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any costs or damages incurred by the Member as a result of using or not being able to use the Service and the information posted on the Service.
Established on February 4,2005
Revised on March 1, 2008
Masaki Kai, Representative Director, Finantech Co. , Ltd.
Article 1 (General Rules)1. This agreement is for all matters that e-mail members (hereinafter referred to as members) use the corporate IR information service provided by Finantech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”).
3. Membership registration is free of charge, but you must agree to these terms.
4). In order to receive the service, the environment of the equipment such as terminals shall be prepared by the member.
5). Members shall comply with these Terms in good faith.
Article 2 (Service)1. The service provided by our company distributes news releases announced by the posting company to members (e-mail addresses) who have registered on our site in advance.
2. The information delivered in the previous section may arrive with a considerable delay from our delivery time due to the technical characteristics inherent in the Internet and mail delivery systems and various regulations of Internet providers. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the member as a result of this delay.
Article 3 (Members)1. Members are for individuals.
2. A member is a person who has approved this agreement and applied for membership with the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Membership Application”) and has accepted the Company. However, if we determine that there is a problem in approving the membership application, we may not accept the membership application.
3. Membership may be revoked if the member has inappropriate behavior. In addition, if a member provides information based on the service or editing / processing information to a third party other than the member, the Company may claim damages against the member as an illegal act.
4). With regard to changes to information regarding members, members shall promptly notify the change by the method stipulated by the Company. The Company will not be held liable for any cases in which members are temporarily unable to receive services due to this change.
Article 4 (Acceptance of membership)The Company shall accept the membership application and start the service when it has been confirmed that the information specified by the Company has been entered. However, we are not obligated to accept.
Article 5 (Disapproval of Membership)1. If a member application falls under any of the following items, we may not accept the member application without explaining the reason.
(1) If there is a false description, error, or omission in the form of membership application established by the Company, or if the person does not exist
(2) Tampering with registered information
(3) Other, When it is deemed appropriate that we do not consent
Article 6 (Suspension of service provision)The Company may immediately stop providing services without prior notice if a member falls under any of the following items. In this case, the Company will not bear any liability for the member.
(1) When alteration of registered information is permitted, or when there is a suspicion of falsification of right information
(2) When unauthorized use of registered e-mail address is permitted, or suspicion of unauthorized use of right
(3) In case of violating any of these terms and deciding that it is inappropriate for us to continue providing services
Article 7 (Membership expiration date)1. Membership is the period from the day when the Company approves the membership application until the member applies for withdrawal. However, in case of conflict with Article 3 Clause 3 or Article 12 Clause 3, members will lose their qualifications.
2. Use of the service begins when the Company accepts the application.
Article 8 (Mail Service Management)1. Members may not change or transfer names, use them to third parties, lend, divert, buy and sell, pledge, etc., with regard to the right to receive services and other rights related to services.
2. E-mail addresses shall be managed at the member's own risk. The Company is not liable for any damages resulting from misuse, forgery, alteration, theft, unauthorized use, or other accidents related to e-mail addresses.
3. If the email address is found to be stolen, lost, or used by a third party, the member will immediately contact us and follow the instructions from us.
4). Members may not transfer, change their name, buy, sell, pledge or lend their e-mail address to a third party.
Article 9 (Changes in service content, suspension of service provision, and cancellation)1. Our company can change the service contents and usage time without prior notice to the members.
2. In the event of an unavoidable reason such as maintenance, inspection, or other unforeseen circumstances such as server or communication systems used by the Company, service provision will be suspended or canceled without prior notice to members. You may. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to members due to the suspension or cancellation of this service.
3. In the event of natural disasters, incidents, other emergencies or the possibility of such occurrences or emergencies, the Company shall be able to suspend all or part of the provision of services at the discretion of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to members due to the termination of this service.
Article 10 (Restriction of use)1. The Company has copyright, license, and all other rights for all information provided by the service.
2. Members shall reprint, copy, store, circulate, post, sell, redistribute, republish, and all other acts similar to this without providing prior written consent to the information provided by the service or editing / processing information. You can't. In addition, leakage to third parties is prohibited regardless of the method.
Article 11 (Prohibited acts, etc.)1. Members must not engage in acts that violate these terms, acts that violate public order and morals, criminal acts, other acts that violate laws and regulations, or conduct illegal acts against third parties. In addition, if a member causes damage or loss to a third party due to these actions, the member shall make any compensation to the third party.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the preceding paragraph. In addition, if a member causes damage to the Company, the Company can claim compensation for the damage suffered to the member.
3. The Company may take legal measures such as an injunction for infringement of the Company's copyrights, logos and other registered trademarks, violations of the Unlawful Competition Prevention Act, and other illegal activities.
4). The Company shall disclose the member's personal information in accordance with requests from the authorities or legal measures in the event that the member is found to be involved in criminal acts or acts contrary to public order and morals or suspected of being suspected. You must to do something before you go on.
Article 12 (Cancellation, etc.)1. This agreement can be canceled at any time by the Company or a member for the convenience of the parties concerned.
2. When a member cancels, the intention of cancellation shall be indicated by a method specified by the Company, such as a document, designated site, or e-mail. In addition, when we cancel, we will indicate the intention of cancellation by a method that we consider appropriate, such as documents, designated sites, and emails.
3. In the event that any one of the following events occurs for a member, the Company will cease provision of all or part of the service based on these Terms without notice to the Member at any time, or all of the Terms Or you can cancel part of it.
(1) If there is a reason for our company to suspend the service, such as in violation of this agreement, etc.
(2) Death or disappearance
(3) Membership in our company due to failure to report e-mail address change When contact method is unknown
Article 13 (Self-responsibility)1. Members shall make final investment decisions at their own discretion, and the Company will not be liable for any loss or profits in the trading of members resulting from investment decisions using services.
2. Regarding the contents of the service, misidentification of facts or data input mistakes may occur. The Company may modify or change these at any time.
3. The member shall make a final investment decision at the discretion of the member or the investor himself, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or profit of the member caused by the factual error or data error set forth in the preceding paragraph. Members shall receive the services provided with proper and sufficient understanding that the truthfulness and accuracy of the contents of the services are not guaranteed.
Article 14 (Notification)1. Notifications made to the members by the Company shall be made to the e-mail address notified by the members by the method prescribed by the Company.
2. When our company sends a notification to the e-mail address notified by the member, if the notification does not reach the member due to reasons such as refusal of reception, it is considered to have arrived normally.
Article 15 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)1. This agreement is governed by Japanese law.
2. For the resolution of disputes arising in connection with these Terms, the court that has jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.